Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Understanding the B to the Becky...

An old Chinese proverb was probably INTJ-inspired: "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day; teach him to fish, and he eats for a lifetime."



INTJs learn by arguing, part of their continuing quest to understand the universe. The problem is that an INTJ's "friendly discussion" may be seen by others as hostile, even obnoxious behavior.













An INTJ's home reflects his or her current conceptual pursuits. Theoretical and practical books abound. To a casual visitor, the home may seem neat, but its more private corners reflect a series of half-started projects, collections of mementos, and an assortment of potential challenges: a guitar to be mastered, a file to be organized, a household repair to be made. Dreams and visions are the INTJ's form of relaxation. 











INTJ relationships: any relationship that's good today can be better tomorrow and both parties must be directed to constant self-improvement: learning, growing, confronting, and anything else that leads to mutual self-competency. As lovers, mates, and companions, INTJs must be ever improving. When thwarted in this quest, they can become critical and often depressed over the seeming stagnation.



Most individualistic, self-confident, pragmatic and independent of all the types. Logical, critical, decisive, determined, often stubborn. Decisions come very easy. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models.


1 comment:

  1. Hey I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was
    looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
    to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post and a all
    round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    my weblog Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete